Videora iPod Converter is aimed to download and convert video. It's specifically designed to let you watch the download clips on your iPod. Unfortunately, this program’s interface is not very attractive and the use of tabs tends to disorient the user instead of actually helping you to navigate through its functions.
It supports downloading video files from various sites. It has a built-in web browser from where you can search for your preferred clips and add them to the download list. Moreover, you will not have to wait until the current download job is finished because the tool supports batch downloading.
The converting supports simultaneous processing multiple files of various input formats. It is a shame that it does not support editing their contents by such actions as trimming and cropping. As already stated, it is configured to convert to iPod-compatible profiles. However, it also supports converting video for other devices, like iPhone, Zune, Xbox and BlackBerry. Unfortunately, you cannot customize the available presets.
All in all, Videora iPod Converter would be fine if some changes were made to its interface. Although it is not as sophisticated as other converters, it can convert video fast and accurately.
- It supports various input formats.
- It helps you choose an appropriate output profile according to the intended device.
- It supports batch downloading.
- It supports batch conversion.
- It has a built-in browser.
- It converts fast and accurately
- Navigating through its functions is unnecessarily complicated.
- It supports a limited range of output formats